Breakfast in Greensboro
Looking for the best breakfast and brunch in Greensboro? You found it! Please join us at Print Works Bistro in Greensboro, just a few blocks from the Friendly Shopping Center and adjacent to the Proximity Hotel!
Breakfast at Print Works Bistro is served Monday – Friday, 7 AM – 10 AM and a great spot for a quick business breakfast or to kick-start a productive day. We offer healthy protein-rich options, including Southern favorites, farm-to-fork ingredients and a perfect cup of coffee as well as lattes, cappuccinos and other specialty drinks. Please let us know about your allergies so we can create something special for you and ask us about our vegetarian friendly, gluten-free and vegan breakfast options. Also join us for Brunch on Monday-Friday: 10 AM – 2 PM and Saturday- Sunday: 7 AM-3:30 PM.
Best Breakfast and Brunch Features
Below are a few of our favorite breakfast plates, pastries and à la carte options from Print Work Bistro.
- French Toast, vanilla custard challah, warm syrup, all-natural bacon
- Housemade Cinnamon Buns, with warm caramel sauce
- PWB Shrimp & Grits, grilled shrimp, three-cheese grits, caramelized onions, crème fraiche, chives
- Avocado Toast, challah, avocado relish, bacon, poached eggs, honey Greek yogurt & berries
- Corned Beef Hash, hand-carved corned beef, fried eggs, pepper, onion, bistro potatoes
- Smoked Salmon Benedict, toasted English muffin, smoked salmon, poached eggs, hollandaise, sautéed spinach
- Ham & Cheddar Omelet, bistro potatoes
- Creamy Steel Cut Oats with fresh berries and honey
- Bistro Breakfast, scrambled eggs, all-natural bacon, bistro potatoes, wheat toast
Print Works Bistro Rated
#2 Breakfast Restaurant in Greensboro on TripAdvisor
“We have been here several times for lunch and dinner and it’s always good. We decided to try breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised. We asked to sit on the patio to find we had the entire quiet patio to ourselves. Started with some great coffee followed by wonderful service and a smoked salmon egg Benedict that was outstanding!” – TripAdvisor Review
“Amazing Breakfast! Everyone in this area knows how good Print Works is for dinner, but it should be equally praised for its morning menu. The corned beef hash is not your momma’s canned offering. High quality ingredients and served hot in a mini iron skillet. For a healthier option, go for the breakfast scrambler with egg whites, quinoa, spinach, chicken, goat cheese and mushrooms” – TripAdvisor Review